Saturday



I love the weekend!  I have a new list of places to go/things to do in Hong Kong for my second half of the year and this weekend I'll be able to cross off 4-5 of them (more posts to come), including get a massage- which I made an appointment to do tomorrow! 
When I first moved here I found it depressing and weird to go all weekend without really talking to anyone or being accountable to anyone, but it's grown on me. It is peaceful and relaxing to only do what you want to do, when you want to do it.  This will be my last solo weekend in HK for a while, since I am flying home in less than a week and April is full of visitors and traveling!  So I'm embracing the freedom of wandering around HK with my headphones not talking to anyone for the whole day.... (you should try it some time)

No comments:

Post a Comment