A day of guns...




waiting for noon





Since I am getting so close to being done here (6 more weeks!) my bucket list is down to some weird left over things.  Like seeing the "noon day gun" which is a gun that someone shoots everyday at noon.  And going to the Museum of Coastal Defense.  I did both this morning. The museum was actually pretty cool because it's up on a hill and has a beautiful view and you can explore these underground tunnels.  The noon day gun was louder than I was expecting.
In other news, I bought my plane ticket to Seoul today!  My friend Susan is excited to have a visitor and I'm going to be there for her birthday!  I'm still trying to figure out the rest of my trip for the end of the year, but my plan is to go to Kyoto, Japan for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment